[DECLINED]Raider Application - Greviuz

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Greviuz

[DECLINED]Raider Application - Greviuz

Post by Greviuz » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Name: Ivan 26 years old
Character:Greviuz-Emeriss
Class & Spec: Shadow priest
Are you able to play an offspec, if so which spec?: Yes i'm able to play discipline and holy and i'm really good at both
Noteable alts (not mandatory!): Snejankalol-Emeriss
Battletag: #FredyGreviuz#2630
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27013084
Previous raid experience: I've come back to the game at the end of Legion,so nothing spectacular until BFA, i got 6/9M BoD, and haven't played with a decent guild since then to push more.
Previous guilds and reason for leaving: I was in Brothers in Arms - the guild was full of nice and polite people,we had awesome fun and we cleared 6/9 BOD together, i leaved because back then i had to take night shifts at the office and i wasn't able to raid with them, apparently the guild master didn't like it.
The second guild is the guild i am currently in- TaHrPa - The guild is full of awesome people but most of them quit BFA to play classic, and that killed the guild, the only reason for leaving them is that i'm hungry for High end PVE.
WNL raids Wednesday/ Thursday and Monday from 19.45 (inv 19.30) 23.00. Can you meet these times?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone and able to use it?: Yes
What are your goals in terms of raiding?: Of course clearing everything possible on mythic.
How do you do your research (both raids + class wise)?: Like every other person, i'm watching streams,reading forums, warcrafts logs/raider io/wowhead also helps to get the best possible rotation, builds and everything, but most of the time i prefer to test everything that's new for my class by myself and discuss it with other players in the guild.
Why do you want to join Why no Love?: I want a good active raiding guild with polite players that are willing not only to slay dragons with me, but also to chat,help and have fun together.
What do you expect from us?: The only thing i expect from you guys is to give me a chance to show you that i can be a an indispensable part of the guild.
What can we expect from you?:I'm calm, absolutely tilt proof,i got a lot patience and i always think twice before doing something, i love to joke around and set a relaxing atmosphere in the guild chat.
Anything else you want to add?: I'm also a sick Pvp-er, if there are players that love it too, we can roll some arenas/bgs

Ayarae

Re: Raider Application - Greviuz

Post by Ayarae » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:12 am

Hey Ivan! Thanks for your application! I will make sure our recruitmentofficer has a look :)!

Ayarae

Re: [DECLINED]Raider Application - Greviuz

Post by Ayarae » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Declining application.

Barnzy has tried to contact you multiple times with no response. We are also not on the lookout for a shadowpriest anymore. Thanks again for applying :).