[ACCEPTED]Social application

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Melitrix

[ACCEPTED]Social application

Post by Melitrix » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:31 pm

Hey everyone,

My name is Melanie, I'm from Gibraltar and I'm 29 years old. I'm currently in Aeon, which has been my home ever since I can remember. Originally joined the guild back when it was Illuminati on Lightbringer horde in 2009. Since then, the guild has server transferred and merged a number of times. More recently, the guild is inactive and a lot of players have left (I believe some have come to Why No Love), and I'm looking for a new home.

I'm mostly a social/casual player. I have young kids, work full time and study, but I like to spend my time grinding and pushing keys (currently at 1.2k rio). I have a various characters and can play a number of different roles.

Main character: Melificent - Havoc demon hunter - 409 iLvl
Alts:
- Melí - Mistweaver monk - 411 iLvl
- Natsuki - Restoration druid - 393 iLvl
- Missmel - Blood death knight - 389 iLvl

And a few others with lower iLvl. Those are just the ones I currently play/do keys on.

Applying for: Social

Reason for applying: Looking for a guild with a friendly atmosphere.
Character name: I have a number of characters, but my main is Melificent, a Havoc demon hunter.
Battletag: Melly#2353

Thanks for your time if you got this far! :D

Ayarae

Re: Social application

Post by Ayarae » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:20 am

Hey Melanie!

Thanks for your application. Social players are more than welcome, no matter how casual you may be and with kids and work and studying(!That is alot you are doing there!). I can imagine life being hectic enough as it is.

Just poke anyone in the guild. I think most have invite rights to get you in :). I will sort forum acces when I am home.