Due to the website being outdated in terms of PhP as well as the forums, we will be updating them in the upcoming week(s). So don't be alarmed if we are offline!

[ACCEPTED]Ashalfar - Social Application

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Ashalfar

[ACCEPTED]Ashalfar - Social Application

Post by Ashalfar » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Applying for: Social

Reason for applying: We recently returned to the game (My other half is Illuminani) and are seeking a weekend events guild. We stumbled upon your recruitment post and liked what we read, it just seems to be exactly what we'd like from a guild. I myself have been here since early beta in vanilla but have only been on and off in BFA, been a hardcore raider from Vanilla until we cleared Ulduar hardmode, stepped back to a more casual playstyle but always maintained Heroic clears. Spent 11 yrs as a Holy Paladin then dabbled in various DPS classes, I'm not fantastic at DPS but I'm certainly not the worst.

I like a strong emphasis on the social aspect of a guild, where all members are treated equally regardless of rank. I like to make new friends and meet new people, once comfortable in my new surroundings I will be chatty and helpful.

Character name: Ashalfar (soon to be created)
Battletag:Ashalfa#2613

Ayarae

Re: Ashalfar - Social Application

Post by Ayarae » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:10 pm

I liked both of your posts, just poke me (Katellia) or any officer for a social invite :).

Welcome to Why no Love!