Due to the website being outdated in terms of PhP as well as the forums, we will be updating them in the upcoming week(s). So don't be alarmed if we are offline!

[DECLINED]RAIDER APPLICATION

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Reetribution

[DECLINED]RAIDER APPLICATION

Post by Reetribution » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Applying for: DD

Reason for applying: I'm currently a raider in Seagulls. I took a tier long break from raiding, because of how terrible things went in Legion, and i want to come back to the mythic raiding field, and i believe that whit this guild, i could reach my fullest potential. I applied once like 4 years ago, i was declined. I prepared so much since then. I practiced a lot, i became better, i'm more mature since that, and i truely believe i could be a useful, strong member of this guild.

Character name: Reetribution
Battletag: kocZka#2653

Class:
Role:
Wowprogress.com link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... etribution
Warcraftlogs.com link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Explain how you research a new Mythic boss: Fatboss and Method videos, guild spreadsheet if available
Why do you want to join Why no Love?: When i achieved Cutting Edge: The Black Gate with my previous guild, CoTD, i felt that i accomplished something unique. Since that i try to pursue this feeling of accomplishment. My biggest dream is to reach cutting edge every tier, (and sidequest is to also reach gladiator) because i want to master my character on multiple levels. With a raiding environment like Seagulls, it's not possible. I don't feel the urge to be better and better, if my other teammates fail the same mechanic over and over again without punishment. I want to feel the race, i want to be part of a race, where i can prove myself, and where i can accomplish something great. I feel that i improved a lot since i last applied, and i hope that i can convince you that i'm worthy to be part of the guild.

Ayarae

Re: RAIDER APPLICATION

Post by Ayarae » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Thanks for your application Gábor,

I will have the raid officers have a look and one of them will contact you about your application, so sit tight!

Ayarae

Re: [DECLINED]RAIDER APPLICATION

Post by Ayarae » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Hey there Gábor,

The officers have discussed your application and as it stands right now we sadly have to pass.
We hope you will find a new home for yourself.

All the best to you.

//Katellia