[ON HOLD]Social Application - Guillin (Mage)

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Guillin

[ON HOLD]Social Application - Guillin (Mage)

Post by Guillin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi there, I hope everyone is well today. I would just like to take this chance to apply for a social position in your guild.

Applying for: Social

Reason for applying: I’ve been on the lookout for a solid guild for a while now and came across your thread on the wow forums. Even though I don’t have any interest in raiding myself (gave up that ghost at the beginning of cata), I enjoy seeing the atmosphere and togetherness that a raid kill can give (my best moment was when my old guild spent 5 weeks trying to kill Lady Vashj in SSC).

I’d love to join you guys as one of those filthy casuals. My time can be all over the place nowadays due to work and well a 5yr old so a place to call home would be terrific. I’m currently on the alliance side on Silvermoon, but would be happy to transfer back to horde :)

Character name: Guillin (Mage)
Battletag: Guillin#2592

Ayarae

Re: Social Application - Guillin (Mage)

Post by Ayarae » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Heya Liam,

Thanks for your application :). You are more than welcome to join our guild! Just poke any of the officers/ veterans for an invite. If you want you can also make an alt - get a feel for our community and if you then like it transfer the mage instead, but I leave that up to you!

//Ayarae//Joyce

Ayarae

Re: [ON HOLD]Social Application - Guillin (Mage)

Post by Ayarae » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:03 pm

Hey Liam,

Not sure what has happened since we haven't gotten a response, but for now I'll put it on hold :).