[DECLINED]RAIDER APPLICATION

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Reetribution

[DECLINED]RAIDER APPLICATION

Post by Reetribution » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Applying for: DD

Reason for applying: I'm currently a raider in Seagulls. I took a tier long break from raiding, because of how terrible things went in Legion, and i want to come back to the mythic raiding field, and i believe that whit this guild, i could reach my fullest potential. I applied once like 4 years ago, i was declined. I prepared so much since then. I practiced a lot, i became better, i'm more mature since that, and i truely believe i could be a useful, strong member of this guild.

Character name: Reetribution
Battletag: kocZka#2653

Class:
Role:
Wowprogress.com link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... etribution
Warcraftlogs.com link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Explain how you research a new Mythic boss: Fatboss and Method videos, guild spreadsheet if available
Why do you want to join Why no Love?: When i achieved Cutting Edge: The Black Gate with my previous guild, CoTD, i felt that i accomplished something unique. Since that i try to pursue this feeling of accomplishment. My biggest dream is to reach cutting edge every tier, (and sidequest is to also reach gladiator) because i want to master my character on multiple levels. With a raiding environment like Seagulls, it's not possible. I don't feel the urge to be better and better, if my other teammates fail the same mechanic over and over again without punishment. I want to feel the race, i want to be part of a race, where i can prove myself, and where i can accomplish something great. I feel that i improved a lot since i last applied, and i hope that i can convince you that i'm worthy to be part of the guild.

Ayarae

Re: RAIDER APPLICATION

Post by Ayarae » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Thanks for your application Gábor,

I will have the raid officers have a look and one of them will contact you about your application, so sit tight!

Ayarae

Re: [DECLINED]RAIDER APPLICATION

Post by Ayarae » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Hey there Gábor,

The officers have discussed your application and as it stands right now we sadly have to pass.
We hope you will find a new home for yourself.

All the best to you.

//Katellia