Make sure to read the raider section - important conclusions and survey! Also info on next gmeet is up in the general forums!

[CLOSED]Kelldhar Arms/Fury War

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Kelldhar

[CLOSED]Kelldhar Arms/Fury War

Post by Kelldhar » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Applying for: Raider

Reason for applying: Want to step up my gaming and join a more serious guild who's got the same mindset as I and strive for the same goal. Getting Cutting Edge in every tier while having a damn good time while doing so. Up until now in BFA I've been playing in friends guilds and a new start project which has put me way back on progress and it's not working out anymore. Therefor I'm now searching myself else where you guys seem to be the perfect fit.
Character name: Kelldhar
Battletag: DrFeelGood#21849

For raiders only:
Class: Warrior (Arms/Fury)
Role: DPS
Wowprogress.com link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... k/Kelldhar
Warcraftlogs.com link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... k/kelldhar
Explain how you research a new Mythic boss: I check MMO-champion for texted strats. I watch the fatboss videos or whatever relevant video there is. I got friends in world top guilds that I always get a lot of feedback from also that I hang with RL who give me feedback. Most of the time, youtube will be my most used resource for research.
Why do you want to join Why no Love?: Seems like the perfect place to settle down in, challenging but yet relaxed mindset with people who strive to do more than just raid log. A place to grow as a player and in the guild. Make new friends and play outside of raiding as well. May it be other games as well I'm online a lot and I want to make the best of my time. You seem like a perfect place for this so therefor I'm hoping I get a chance to prove my worth! I'm a very loyal, humble and down to earth kinda guy. I'm in for the long run.
There he goes, one of gods own prototypes. Too weird to live, too rare to die!

Ayarae

Re: Kelldhar Arms/Fury War

Post by Ayarae » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Hey there Kristian,

Thank your for your application! I will have the raid officers have a look over it and we should have an answer in the following day(s) for you :)!

I like how you describe the section of why joining us, this is exactly what we try to aim, to not just be a guild but a community (hence why we also have guild meets (sometimes even 2 in a year))! Will get back to you soon, so sit tight!

//Ayarea/ Katellia

Kelldhar

Re: Kelldhar Arms/Fury War

Post by Kelldhar » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:45 pm

Awesome, sounds good man thanks for the fast reply. *Buckling up* :D
There he goes, one of gods own prototypes. Too weird to live, too rare to die!

Ayarae

Re: [ON HOLD]Kelldhar Arms/Fury War

Post by Ayarae » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Spoken to with Barnzy, on hold for now.

Edit without bumping @ 4-12-18: Found himself a new home! Good luck to you dude, hope they will treat you well :3!