Make sure to read the raider section - important conclusions and survey! Also info on next gmeet is up in the general forums!

[DECLINED]Raider application

Interested in joining? Apply here!
Maclin

[DECLINED]Raider application

Post by Maclin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Deleted :)
Last edited by Maclin on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ayarae

Re: Raider application

Post by Ayarae » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Heya Erwin,

Thanks for your application. First of sorry to hear about your guild, it's always sad when something like that happens. Although I like to read how loyal you were to the guild, that's a rare trait nowadays people who stick even in bad times!

The raid officers will have a look and discuss your application and we hope to have an answer for you soon.

Maclin

Post by Maclin » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:28 pm

Ayarae wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:28 pm
Heya Erwin,

Thanks for your application. First of sorry to hear about your guild, it's always sad when something like that happens. Although I like to read how loyal you were to the guild, that's a rare trait nowadays people who stick even in bad times!

The raid officers will have a look and discuss your application and we hope to have an answer for you soon.
It’s been a rough few weeks. I do find it difficult to turn by back to the guild but I believe this is best for me peronally, long term. The officers have been trying hard to recruit new people but I’m not sure it will be enough. Yesterday it was also announced that the guild will be raiding Mythic on only two nights instead of three as I prefer.

It’s been hard to find the motivation to join raids knowing that I’m going to leave. Last week I skipped raids because my mind was in a different place. I decided to raid tonight though so I could try out Fire and Arcane. And boy, it wasn’t pretty. I sure do need more practise. I just want you guys to be aware. Altough I’m fully committed to put in the work I can understand if you guys have your reservations. I have no illusions about myself :)

Ayarae

Post by Ayarae » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:12 am

Hey Erwin,

Thanks for holding out for a response. I can understand your situation, it is not fun and can be distracting.

However as much as we liked the application we have decided to decline you. The reasons being that, like you said, you are new to the mage class and relatively undergeared compared to our current mages and that unfortunately shows in your logs.
This can ofcourse get better over time. However at the moment we are progressing on G'huun extending till he is dead. Meaning we need people ready to jump in the fight.

Also given the fact we have 3 good mages a 4th one would have to be performing better than our current ones for the raidofficers to accept an additional one to the team.

I am sorry to have to bring this news. I really hope your current guild will find the people to progress again or that you will find yourself a new home.

All the best to you Erwin!

//Ayarae/ Katellia