[DECLINED] Raider Application - Morager (Tank)

Interested in joining? Check the pinned topics.
Morager

[DECLINED] Raider Application - Morager (Tank)

Post by Morager » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:03 am

Name: Tobias (27 y/o)

Character: Morager @Stormreaver

Class & Spec: DH Vencance

Are you able to play an offspec, if so which spec?: Havoc

Noteable alts (not mandatory!): Gerenor@Stormreaver (Monk), Moronger@Stormreaver (DK), Maronger@Stormreaver (Lock)

Battletag: Morager#1209

Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... er/morager
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ue#zone=13 (TOS Mythic logs with my DK, thought that might be relevant)

Previous raid experience: TOS Mythic world rank 255
HFC Mythic world rank 750ish
And almost every tier from TBC, WTLK, Cata and MOP

Previous guilds and reason for leaving: Fade@Stormreaver, it died while i was afk

WNL raids Wednesday/ Thursday and Monday from 19.45 (inv 19.30) 23.00. Can you meet these times?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone and able to use it?: Yes

What are your goals in terms of raiding?: Pushing content,

How do you do your research (both raids + class wise)?: I try to stay to date with whats going on on the class specific discord, read and watch guides when available, but mostly i look at logs a lot.

Why do you want to join Why no Love?: I dont know much about you guys, but from what i read on wowprogress you take raiding seriously and are fond of progressing at a good pace + you do content outside of the main raid wich i like, since i spend most of mi time playing wow now a days, and you dont raid Sundays winch can be a tricky day for me.

What do you expect from us?: A good group of people to push progress with

What can we expect from you?: A mature, versatile, experienced and all round nice guy who will be consistent in his raiding and always prepared.

Anything else you want to add?: I hope you can overlook the fact that i havent raided this tier in mythic yet, i know the fights like the back of my hand, and im an experienced raided, i know i would be a good addition to your team.

Ayarae

Re: Raider Application - Morager (Tank)

Post by Ayarae » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Heya Tobias.

Apolegies for the late response. I will poke our recruitment officer about your application :).

Barnzy

Re: Raider Application - Morager (Tank)

Post by Barnzy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Hello sir,

Thanks for the application - most people just add me on bnet and expect me to know everything about them which helps.

As I mentioned on Bnet, unfortunately we've decided to decline your application as we have filled the spot.

I wish you luck in finding a guild for Shadowlands

Barnzy